Could you put it inside a try-catch and just don't do anything with the error?

Brian Wilson
Email: brian.wil...@dhr.alabama.gov<mailto:brian.wil...@dhr.alabama.gov>
[cid:image001.png@01CCF208.63C225F0]

From: Chris Fouts [mailto:chris.fo...@caemilusa.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 8:42 AM
To: nant-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [NAnt-users] How to suppress <exec> errors?

One of the things I do in my script is to disconnect a network drive,
regardless is it's connected or not, and of course if it's not already
connected I get an error. I ignore the error via failonerror=false, but I want
to go one step further and suppress the error generated.

***This e-mail message is intended only for the above named recipient(s)
and may contain information that is sensitive or proprietary. If you have
received this message in error or are not the named recipient(s), please
immediately notify the sender, delete this e-mail message without making
a copy and do not disclose or relay this e-mail message to anyone.***

<<inline: image001.png>>