And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 1999 23:01:35 EDT
Subject: Re: Modock Chief passing

To all concerned;

     I regret to inform those who might be concerned,  Chief Come Running
Fast Silver Fox, (Harold Brown),  former Chief of the Modock Nation,  passed
on to the spirit lodge early this afternoon.
     Your prayers for the family,  and friends,  would be much appreciated.

      Megwetch.

      Standing Bear.

"My heart is moved by all I cannot save, so much has
             been lost.... so much has been destroyed.
          I must cast my lot with those who, age after age,
             perversely, with no extraordinary power...
                    reconstitute the world."