And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] (S.I.S.I.S.) writes:

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:Forwarded message:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
Date: Sun, 06 Jun 1999 21:43:14 -0500
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
From: "Irma L. Muniz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Ramsey Muniz Defense Committee News

Enclosed is current information on the status of Ramsey Muniz and other
Mexicanos who are unjustly kept in solitary confinement.  Please
distribute.

CURRENT PLANS Jaime Gutierrez, National Coordinator of the Ramsey Muniz
Defense Committees, will travel to Leavenworth, Kansas, to visit Ramsey
Muniz at the end of June.  Agustine C. Eichwald, our California State
Coordinator, will accompany Mr. Gutierrez. They will discuss the current
situation which has kept Mexicanos in solitary confinement since December
of 1998.

Gutierrez will also participate in a Conference for Political Prisoners.
The conference is being sponsored by the Leonard Peltier Defense Committee.

SIXTH SUN WRITINGS BY RAMSEY MUNIZ Throughout this year and into the 21st
Century you will hear about a new  movement as it relates to Latinos,
Hispanics and Chicanos, but it not a new movement.  It is a 21st Century
awakening and rising of the ancient indigenous spirits, roots, and blood of
the last 500 years.  This ancient spiritual awakening will take our hearts
and minds into the realm of the 21st Century.

We are the ancient movement - the same movement that began 500 years ago.
It is this movement and this movement only that will bring us together as
one race, as one tribe, as one nation, and as Mexicanos once and for all.

The ultimate goal of this ancient indigenous Cultural Revolution is not
only about liberation, justice, and reclaiming of our land, but more
importantly about the removal of the physical barriers, mental barriers,
and obstacles that have kept us divided for the last 500 years.

It is a historical fact that the Berlin Wall, the Iron Curtain, and the
Cold War have fallen and gone away.  Yet the purpose of the oppressor is to
divide us by the new designs and methods which include concrete walls, barb
wires, rivers, and storm troopers (INS).  Why divide us? Why are they
afraid?  It is our destiny that we become one nation again.

I am not here to bring division, separation, or hostility among Hispanics,
Latinos, Chicanos, or Mexicanos, but to bring unity, destiny, truth,
courage and spirit as one people.  We are one blood - one race - one nation
- a nation that began before the invasion. We belong to the ancient nation
of Cem Anahuac - - the indigenous nation that awaits the return of
Quetzalcoatl.

Within a certain period of time, we will witness Hispanics, Latinos, and
Chicanos come together under the ancient banner of Mexicayotl.  The ancient
prophecy reveals that the Rising of the Sixth Sun will be an awakening
about ourselves.  We are the Sixth Sun - - the consciousness of our people.

                                        Ramsey R. Muniz - Tezcatlipoca

 "Not in vain do I stand chained and shackled in solitary confinement, for
it is I and the Mexicas who will adhere to the Rising of the Sixth Sun."

                             Free Ramsey Muniz
http://home.earthlink.net/~aou

:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:
    S.I.S.I.S.   Settlers In Support of Indigenous Sovereignty
        P.O. Box 8673, Victoria, "B.C." "Canada" V8X 3S2

        EMAIL : <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
        WWW: http://kafka.uvic.ca/~vipirg/SISIS/SISmain.html

    SOVERNET-L is a news-only listserv concerned with indigenous
    sovereigntist struggles around the world.  To subscribe, send
    "subscribe sovernet-l" in the body of an email message to
                     <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
          For more information on sovernet-l, contact S.I.S.I.S.