And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

This Greg Richardson is involved in the coming census and brings up
important issues I would like to bring to anyone's attention who hasn't
seen it yet.  My apologies if this duplicates any earlier posts, it's
hard
to pay attention these days.  FYI, this is snipped from a reply to a
note from Bruce Two Eagles re: mascots.  I have the original if anyone
requires it at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Patricia
--------------------------------------
http://sites.netscape.net/dreamwalkerbradly/ojibwa

<snip>

> I serve on the Year 2000 Census Advisory Committee, for American Indians
> and
> Alaska Natives, at the pleasure of Commerce Secretary Daley. I consider my
> appointment an honor, however, I am concerned about what appears to be a
> lack of interest in Indian county with regards to the Year 2000 census.
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to invite you and your national
> network of concerned Indian citizens to call attention to the fact that
Year 2000 is just under six month away and that we need to call on Indian
leaders all across