And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: "Rahantubbe" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "traditionalliving" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
        <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Please Distribute Widely
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:43:45 -0500

At 1906hrs CDT (0006 UTC), Tony Crockett of WEW 770 AM Radio broke the story
of White Clay. Reading from the combined postings re:White Clay and speaking
from the heart, Tony called for the Press to expose this story to the world.
He asked why it was that this has gone one, the murders, beatings,
demonstrations, and now the occupation, WITHOUT A SINGLE WORD FROM THE
MEDIA.

Brothers and Sisters, there are two good friends to our Peoples at WEW, Tony
Crockett and Mark Coleman.

The e-mail address for WEW is [EMAIL PROTECTED]  their website is at
http://www.wewradio.com

In the Spirit of Crazy Horse,
Chahta Siah!!

Rahantubbe Oklafalaya Chahta Nickosa Apuloma (Iktbi)
(Rabid Wolf, Jim Hickinbotham, Chahta)

Reprinted under the fair use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html