And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

Fr: Native America Calling
Feed Time: M - F, 1300 - 1359 ET
NAC website: www.nativecalling.org

HOST: HARLAN MCKOSATO

MON - 7/12: Who's Native and Who's Not:
Today we bring you a new version of the same old debate: who's Indian and
who's not.  When you bring it up in casual conversation in a group of
Natives, the conversation instantly turns from causal to heated.  On one
side you have those who say it's not how much blood you have, it's about how
you feel inside. On the other side people say that if you ain't full blood
you ain't Indian. Call in and let Indian Country know where you stand.

Watch your e-mail for the rest of the week's topics
For more information, please contact the following people:
Programming Questions: Joseph Leon, NAC 505-277-7999, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Distribution/Promotion: Eric Martin, AIROS 402-472-3287, [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Reprinted under the Fair Use http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.html