And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: Pat Morris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                           Memorial Walk For Drowning Victims
                           8/11/99 - 1:16:48 PM
http://www.kotatv.com/thestory.asp?story=2733
                           - Tammy Schmidt

THE NATIVE AMERICAN COMMUNITY IN RAPID CITY PREPARES TO STAND STRONG AGAINST INJUSTICE.

THEY PLAN TO WALK ALONG RAPID CREEK IN MEMORY OF THE EIGHT MEN WHO DIED IN OR NEAR
IT'S WATER. SIX OF THOSE MEN WERE NATIVE AMERICAN. WALK ORGANIZERS ARE CONVINCED THE
SERIES OF DEATHS ARE MORE THAN COINCIDENCE. THEY WANT TO PUT PRESSURE ON PEOPLE TO
COME FORWARD WITH INFORMATION. "We believe that somebody knows what's going on and
they're not coming forward because they're guilty. And we believe that there is a
witness out there somewhere that knows what's going on and they're just as guilty as
the person who committed the crime... by not coming forward," Selena Wolfblack, walk
organizer, said.

SINCE RAPID CITY POLICE LAUNCHED A STEPPED UP INVESTIGATION OF THE DEATHS LAST MONTH,
THEY SAY THEY ARE FOLLOWING SOME NEW LEADS. BUT NOTHING HAS PANNED OUT.

THE MEMORIAL WALK IS SUNDAY, AUG. 22. THEY INVITE ANYONE WHO WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN.