And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:56:37 -0400 (EDT)
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:56:36 EDT
Subject: FLORIDA AIM STATE OFFICE
GREETINGS:

Currently the Florida AIM board of directors are pondering closing the David
Goyette Memorial State Office by the end of 1999 for two reasons,

1) Lack of funds.

The Florida AIM State Office had a $1,800 deficit in the last fiscal year. We
are $3,000 SHORT of a goal set by the IRS for us to maintain a tax exemption
and are in dire need of funds. Donations of any amount are greatly needed.

2) Lack of staff

Due to personal economic harships the State Office staff has shrunk from a
1995 peak of six full time staff persons to 1 part time staffer. We need
volunteers to staff the office. Applicants must join either Florida AIM OR
the Florida AIM support group and meet with the executive director, security
director and information director. Anyone interested please contact us.

American Indian Movement of Florida
Goyette Memorial State Office
136 4th Street N Suite 308
Saint Petersburg, FL 33701