And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

* From: SENAA  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

TO ALL CONCERNED

On Saturday and Sunday, 2-3 October 1999, an international demonstration
will take place in Sweden, England, and the United States east and west
coasts. Demonstrators from other nations are expected to participate, as
well. This will be a peaceful demonstration to protest the ethnic
cleansing and human rights violations being committed by the United
States government within its own borders.

The Southeastern Native American Alliance (SENAA) is now organizing a
protest demonstration to protest the human rights violations and
attempted genocide of the Dine'h people at Big Mountain, Black Mesa,
Arizona. We will hold simultaneous demonstrations in front of the United
Nations building in New York City; in front of the White House and
Capitol Building in Washington, DC; and at two locations on the U.S.
Pacific coast. In England and Sweden, at the same time as U.S.
demonstrations, protests will be held in front of the U.S. embassies in
those countries. On the nights of the 2nd and 3rd, candlelight prayer
vigils will be held to invoke Creator's power to help the Dine'h--to
help us all.

If you have seen the video, "VANISHING PRAYER Genocide of the Dine'h,"
that SENAA currently has on http://www.freespeech.org/senaa , then you
have some idea why SENAA has organized this protest demonstration. If
you wish to know more, or are unfamiliar with the ordeal that the Dine'h
(Navajo) people are facing and the impact that it can have on every
living American citizen, SENAA urges you to visit its web site
Newsletter at:

http://members.xoom.com/senaa/index2.html

also visit Robert Dorman's web site at:

http://www.theofficenet.com/%7Eredorman/welcome.html

for links to other articles concerning the Dine'h at Big Mountain.

Everyone who values his or her freedom and rights to "life, liberty, and
the pursuit of happiness," is urged to join SENAA and other supporters
in these demonstrations. If you are in a nation other than England or
Sweden, but you value liberty and human rights, SENAA urges you to
organize a peaceful demonstration of protest in front of the U.S.
embassy in your nation's capitol and join us in telling the United
States government that we cannot and will not tolerate their practices
of genocide and human rights violations, whether those violations occur
within its own borders or elsewhere. It is hypocritical, to say the
least, for the U.S. government to join NATO forces in bombing Kosovo
because of human rights violations when the U.S. is guilty of exactly
the same behavior inside its own national borders.

I, SENAA's president and founder, will be at the DC demonstration. Ellis
Smith ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is in charge of the UN demonstration,
Matt Davison ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is organizing the Los Angeles
demonstrations, Fred Buma ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is organizing the
Netherlands demonstration, and Jim Bomford ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) is
organizing the London, England, and Sweden demonstrations. Canadian
supporters are planning to demonstrate, also, but no word yet on where
or who is organizing the demonstration there.

   Thank you for taking the time to read this letter. Thank you in
advance to those of you who decide to join this demonstration. We need
your help in NYC, DC, in Los Angeles, the Netherlands, England, Sweden,
or wherever in the world you plan to participate in this demonstration.

Sincerely yours

Al Swilling
SENAA President/Founder

[EMAIL PROTECTED]