And now:Ish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

**September 9, 1999: Seattle, WA
"NAFTA, the Environment, and Indigenous Peoples of the Northwest."
Sponsored by Quileute Tribe, NW Indian Fisheries Commission, Sustainable
Fisheries Foundation, and U.S. EPA. Conference will introduce tribal and
First Nation perspectives into the international environmental and trade
debate.
Second in a series of regional gatherings of native people from Mexico,
Canada, and the U.S. to learn and participate in policy discussions on NAFTA
and the companion Environmental Side Agreement. NAFTA may have major impacts
on fresh water exportation issues. Conference is the first day of a 2-day
salmon forum; see Sept. 9-10 below for more information.

**September 9-10, Seattle, WA