And now:[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 00:00:11 -0600
To: power4u <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
From: power4u <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject:  Thanksgiving Gathering at Minnehaha Spiritual Camp

Thursday, November 25th, 1999, 2:00 PM

The Minnehaha Spiritual Camp will be reflecting and honoring the
sacredness of all life down at the Four Sacred Oaks this
Thanksgiving, and we invite you to join us in our giving of thanks to
this land that has brought the four colors of man together for the
last 15 months to stand up and defend Grandmother Earth.

At this time when the State of Minnesota is preparing  to raid our
non-violent camp, and to desecrate this sacred land, we are gathering
to remember our ancestors who planted these trees here in the four
directions, and who are buried here where the rivers meet.  We are
also gathering to renew our commitment to always resist cultural
genocide and injustice, and to renew our spirits to continue this
struggle to stand with this sacred site until the end.

Even if they bulldoze this place of peace, this place of prayer, we
will never stop telling the truth about this place and what it means
to Native Americans, and all people of conscience.  We must still
protect the sacred spring, the waters of life.

for the future generations
Jim Anderson
(612) 910-0730

live simply

---------
individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under
applicable law.  Any other distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited.  Nothing within this message should be construed as endorsing,
promoting or abetting any illegal or unethical activity.
---------