Funny enough, i same a very similar problem today and provide a local fix for this. I am not happy with this fix since it is rather costly, so i would like to work on this more before committing. However, today and tomorrow i am fully booked with urgent items, so don't expect a fix for this before the weekend.

-g

PS: i assume, you are using the nsdbpg driver.