Great news, and thanks to you and your team, Gustaf for this tremendous work.

Brian
________________________________
From: Gustaf Neumann <neum...@wu.ac.at>
Sent: Wednesday 2 March 2022 09:23
To: Navidevel <naviserver-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: [naviserver-devel] Fwd: NaviServer Wins an Award from SourceForge

This message's attachments contains at least one web link. This is often used
for phishing attempts. Please only interact with this attachment if you know
its source and that the content is safe. If in doubt, confirm the legitimacy
with the sender by phone.

Dear all,

NaviServer has just been recognized with the Community Choice award by
SourceForge, which - to my understanding - reflects in essence the number of
downloads from sourceforge. As an official winner of the Community Choice
Award, we have the permission to use the award badge wherever appropriate. If
you are using NaviServer in your products, you might use this information and
badge to advertise using an awarded server.

All the best

-gustaf neumann