Hi Gustaf,

Thank you for your followup.

I have reconfigured and recompiled naviserver. I do not think I have any issues
there. I have been able to update naviserver without any problems.

I installed openssl 3..0.7 again. The test showed a couple of errors. Very
likely an issue.

I am using CentOS - 7. That could very well be an issue.

I created a server using RockyLinux version 9.x. An earlier version of openssl
3.0 was already installed. I installed openssl 3.0.7. No errors. I stopped
there for the moment. I will get a new server running using RockyLinux 9.x.
That may very well solve my problem. If not, at least I will be working from a
clean start.

You have been very helpful. Thank you.

Best regards,

Thorpe