On Tue, Mar 14, 2023 at 01:46:34PM -0400, Andrew Piskorski wrote:

>   nmake -f Makefile.win32 _test_one
>
> Now, I can't get that to work, and I'm stuck trying to figure out why.

In my case, trying to run on a network drive (over Samba) seems to be
causing the "permission denied" problem.  (I'm still trying to figure
out why.)

If I simply copy everything to a local Windows disk, then the tests do
run.  They eventually crash nsd with this popup error message:

  Debug Error!
  Program:  C:\web\ns-fork-pub\naviserver\nsd\libnsd.dll
  Run-Time Check Failure #2 - Stack around the variable 'filter' was corrupted.

I haven't tried to debug that yet.

--
Andrew Piskorski <a...@piskorski.com>