Mr Finlayson;

You may check http://www.microvolt.com/links.html link for info on standards on
most of these countries.

Good Luck.
From: Joe Finlayson <jfinlay...@telica.com>
Date: 2002/09/06 Fri AM 10:01:06 CDT
To: "'NEBS Newsgroup'" <NEBS@world.std.com>,  "'EMC PSTC'" <emc-p...@ieee.org>
Subject: NEBS/ETSI Equivalents for PAC RIM

        I'm looking to get some feedback regarding carrier requirements in
the PAC RIM for products destined ONLY for the Central Office.  For those
who have ventured into these regions with carrier class equipment, has NEBS
and ETSI carried enough weight or have some countries/carriers required
additional testing.  I would also be interested in hearing whether Product
Safety and/or EMC certifications are required or are declarations/reports
sufficient when product is destined for the central office ONLY.  I'll take
whatever you have but my primary concern for now is:

        Japan
        China
        Australia/NZ
        Korea

        Any and all input, feedback, links, etc. would be greatly
appreciated.

Thx,

Joe

*********************************
 <<...OLE_Obj...>>

Joe Finlayson
Manager, Compliance Engineering
Telica, Inc.
734 Forest Street, Bldg. G, Suite 100
Marlboro, MA 01752
Tel:    (508) 804-8212
Fax:    (508) 480-0922
Email:  jfinlay...@telica.com
Web:    www.telica.com

Please feel free to contact by e-mail or telephone, should you have any
questions.

Thank you,

Sincerely,

CLB