On 03/10/06, Ilia K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I get the following message in a system log:
     /etc/snmp/snmpd.conf: line 104: Error: You must specify a default
user name using the agentSecName token

Ok - I've managed to track down and fix this problem.
The agentSecName setting wasn't being read (and acted on) early
enough to be ready for the monitor directive.  I'm sure this used to
work, and I'm not quite sure what broke it.

But the attached patch fixes this again - and has been applied to the
5.3.x and main CVS branches.   It should be applied to
agent/mibgroup/utilities/iquery.c

Dave