Hi Niels,

I found the problem.

My build script set some environments vars. This one breaks the test:

export MIBDIRS=../mibs

This is only valid from the build dir.
It prevent MIB loading while test, so some tests fails.
I have to change it to an absolute path.

Today, I tried to run the test under ubunto linux with new default dash shell.
The make test exit immediately.
When I change /bin/sh to link to /bin/bash, it works.

About your question why I use v5.4.4?

We started with our project with net-snmp v5.4.2. It was ported to our embedded OS.
So up to now, I have to maintain it.
For the next project, we will change to the next long term supported branch.

//Regards
Claus