On Fri, 2005-11-04 at 15:25 -0500, Bradford Ritchie wrote:
> The output formatting options that I specify on the command line do
> not appear to override the options found in my ~/.snmp/snmp.conf
> file.....   if I remove oidOutputFormat from my snmp.conf file and
> specify both -Of and -Os on the command-line, the "last" option always
> takes precedence.  Shouldn't this also apply to options read from the
> snmp.conf file?

That certainly sounds like a bug to me.

I haven't had a chance to investigate properly yet - mostly because
we're concentrating on getting the next releases out of the door.

Can I suggest that you log this problem in the bug database
(so it doesn't get lost completely), and one of us will try
to take a look at it when things get a little less chaotic.