Greetings to all.

I want to run multiple sub-agents (all running from one IP) all registering
the same MIB with one snmpd. Is there any way this can be supported using
agentx protocol so that a GET request for instance-1 of some MIB object (say
myObject) goes to subagent-1 and a request for instance-2 of the same
myObject goes to subagent-2.

Or say there can be some other parameter (for example the community)... can
it happen that GET request for the same OID with community C1 goes to
subagent-2 and with community C2 goes to subagent-2 (where both subagents
have registered the same MIB with the same snmpd).

Also, can I run multiple snmpd on the same machine. Can this be achieved and
how?

Warm Regards,
Shivani