Hello, everybody.

A short problem.

I have Solaris server with several network interfaces. I have also some daemon
program which uses Net Snmp library to perform SNMP requests to external
targets.

The problem is that I have not found if it is possible or not to tell Net Snmp
to use certain interface for sending outgoing packets. Is it possible with Net
Snmp ? Does anybody know?

Many thanks in advance.
With respect, Nikolay.