I haven't got any other snmpd.conf (I use: find / -name snmpd.conf)
In /usr/local/share/snmp I only have:
mib2c.access_functions.conf mib2c.array-user.conf mib2c.check_values.conf
mib2c.check_values_local.conf mib2c.column_defines.conf
mib2c.column_enums.conf mib2c.column_storage.conf
mib2c.conf mib2c.container.conf mib2c.create-dataset.conf
mib2c-data mib2c.genhtml.conf mib2c.int_watch.conf
mib2c.iterate_access.conf mib2c.iterate.conf mib2c.mfd.conf
mib2c.notify.conf mib2c.old-api.conf mib2c.perl.conf mib2c.scalar.conf
mib2c.table_data.conf mibs snmpconf-data snmp_perl_trapd.pl

I type hostname instead localhost but it make this same result.