Hello all,

I am using snmpd on a ARM based target running Linux. This target have no PCI.
When I try to start snmpd  I have the following error:

/etc/init.d/snmpd start
Starting network management services:pcilib: Cannot open /proc/bus/pci
pcilib: Cannot find any working access method.
 snmpd.

Of course, as I have not PCI on my target, I have no pci entry in /proc/bus.
I have looked inside the configure script of net-snmp and libpci is needed for
if-mib description.

How could I properly disable this ?

Thanks in advance

Patrick