Hi Community,

Please kindly help look into resolving my SNMP issue.

After downloading snmp version 5.9 from sourceforge.net, I could not find its executable file. So I copied the whole file contents into Program Files x86. However, on command line, after attempting to start it (snmpwalk) by navigating into "C:Program Files (x86)/net-snmp-5.9/win32" folder on windows command terminal I get: 'snmpwalk' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file.

Also, I have tried installing "install-net-snmp" from inside "win32" folder and also cd into snmpwalk folder to directly start the service from there; all to no avail.

Note, I have also manually installed/added snmp service on windows powershell and I confirm its process is running but I still can't utilise the service. Please kindly help me out.

--
Regards,

Juwon Olorunlona
Network Security Engineer
Bold Bytes Solutions
2, James Robertson Street,
Off Akerele Road, Surulere, Lagos, Nigeria.
+234 906 855 2216
ju...@boldbytesng.com