Hi,
I've tried to use includeFile in my snmpd.conf to organize it into constant and
individual parts.

First point I've found:
If I use engineID in a file included by includeFile, the given engineID is
simply ignored.

Then I've tried the opposite:
Put engineID into my main config and put everything before in one includeFile
and everything after in another includeFile.
But now I'm getting this error during startup:
Warning: no access control information configured.

Therefore my Question:
Which config option can I put into files included by includeFile and which
options need to be put into the main snmpd.conf?

I'm running CentOS 8.3 with net-snmp 5.8.

Thanks for your help,
Thomas