Hello,
i'm using netsnmp 5.9 on Windows 10 and my initial goal was to build static
library + headers to provide netsnmp functionality,with a x64 build and visual
studio 2019 community. Following the procedure described in "Manual build using
Configure / nmake" I managed to produce netsnmp.lib, netsnmpagent.lib and
netsnmptrapd.libI. Unfortunately there are some problems in my project
correlated to the init_agent() function : the linker reports these error
messages caused by the netsnmpagent.lib

netsnmpagent.lib (snmp_vars.obj): error LNK2019: reference to external symbol
agentx_config_init not resolved in init_agent function
netsnmpagent.lib (snmp_vars.obj): error LNK2019: reference to external symbol
subagent_init not resolved in init_agent function
netsnmpagent.lib (snmp_vars.obj): error LNK2019: reference to external symbol
init_usmConf not resolved in init_agent function
netsnmpagent.lib (snmp_vars.obj): error LNK2019: reference to external symbol
init_vacm_conf not resolved in init_agent function
netsnmpagent.lib (snmp_vars.obj): error LNK2019: reference to external symbol
init_iquery not resolved in init_agent function
netsnmpagent.lib (snmp_agent.obj): error LNK2019: reference to external symbol
real_init_master not resolved in init_master_agent function
netsnmpagent.lib (agent_index.obj): error LNK2019: reference to external symbol
agentx_register_index not resolved in register_index function
netsnmpagent.lib (agent_index.obj): error LNK2019: reference to external symbol
agentx_unregister_index not resolved in unregister_index function

Any suggestions would be great.
Thanks.