Hello Wes,

many thanks for your support.
I’m sorry, but I think I didn’t understand how to proceed.

Could you please send me a configuration example with a master agent and 2
subagents?
Since both the applications are proprietary, how can I detect the NAME string?

Please, forgive my stupid questions, but I’m not an expert.

Thank you in advance,
Mauro