Hello,

I'm trying to configure net-snmp-5.9.1 on FreeBSD 14.0

I've succeeded with a fresh install (in a FreeBSD jail) and now I'm trying to
configure the hosts. What's missing on the hosts is hrMemorySize and
hrStorageTable.

Hosts are running: /usr/local/sbin/snmpd -f -Lo -Dhost -c
/usr/local/etc/snmpd.conf -a -r

/usr/local/etc/snmpd.conf looks similar on working and non-working hosts.

The files in /usr/local/share/snmpd seem to match.

I can see hrMemorySize here:

[1:40 r730-01 dvl /usr/local/share/snmp] % grep -r hrMemorySize *
mibs/HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.txt:           hrMemorySize, hrStorageSize,
hrStorageAllocationFailures,
mibs/HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.txt:hrMemorySize OBJECT-TYPE
mibs/HOST-RESOURCES-MIB.txt:            hrMemorySize, hrStorageIndex,
hrStorageType,

So I'm not sure where to start checking next. Thanks for any clues.

--
  Dan Langille
  d...@langille.org