Thanks Roger for the Distance Presences video.

I really miss the VisitorsStudio audio-visual platform that we used so much
back then for various art projects:
– Distance Presences
– Radio You Can Watch
– Ocean Between Sounds
– Bristol, Bronx, Bruce Grove Youth A/V Workshops and Performance

It would be great we would be able to set up a similar audio-visual online
platform by using Java Script, HTML 5 and/or any other software coding.

Graziano