Hi Marc and Ruth,

Just realised that I missed your podcast invitation about *“News From Where
We Are”*

At Telegraph Hill, South East London, we set up a Covid-19 Aid group to
ensure that every household in our community has access to the food they
need during the coronavirus outbreak. Our aim has been to provide boxes of
nourishing food to those hit hardest by this crisis.

We’ve been able to do so thanks to hundreds of local volunteers and £15k+
donations via Just Giving:
https://www.justgiving.com/campaign/feedthehill?fbclid=IwAR0mmzAr0xqp7OLjyn4ylT2_6raqaNT3FT0A1B8xx0h0c_fLiMM0er-r544

Last week the Independent newspaper published an article where our
Telegraph Hill group was mentioned through an interview as an example of
more than 4,000 UK “mutual Aid” group:
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/coronavirus-help-the-hungry-campaign-food-covid-19-mutual-aid-uk-a9453216.html

A Goldsmiths University lecturer, Tom Trevatt, has made a short film of our
project to promote the good work being done by mutual aid groups in UK:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSQEsxAcwUM.

Graziano