I live close to Goldsmiths University and last year campaigners said the
university failed to respond adequately to racist abuse of student
elections candidate. Students occupied Goldsmiths campus in protest at
institutional racism:
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/mar/20/students-occupy-goldsmiths-in-protest-at-institutional-racism

And then the students started an anti-racism protest to mark 100th day with
a rally
https://www.theguardian.com/education/2019/jun/19/goldsmiths-anti-racism-protest-marks-100th-day-with-rally

After that, the University made a Goldsmiths Anti-Racist Action (GARA) as
a comprehensive action plan to help address the BME degree attainment gap
and wider racial justice issues highlighted by a the student protest at
Goldsmiths: https://www.gold.ac.uk/students/dth-protest-college-response/

Well, it looks like Goldsmiths completely failed to implement its GARA

This is really terrible considering that on 13th August 2017 Goldsmiths
organised various activities in marking the 40th anniversary of the Battle
of Lewisham when the racist National Front suffered a massive defeat thanks
to a vast crowds of counter-protesters that had massed on New Cross Road
(close to Goldsmiths University) to prevent the 500 supporters of the
National Front from marching.
https://www.gold.ac.uk/history/research/battle-of-lewisham/40th-anniversary-events/

Just a week before the 40th anniversary there was the emergence of a
long-lost footage, thought to have been destroyed, that offered a fresh
understanding of that protest. I went to watch it that week at Goldsmiths
and it’s on Vimeo as part of the London Community Video Archive:
https://vimeo.com/228977261

It's a 40+ minutes long footage that really shows the amazing protest by
the local multi-racial community against the National Front fascists.

Graziano