Well if a better detailed research and tools can understand and then show
the ecological impact of some or all online Crypto-Art platforms, then the
196 nations who signed the 2016 Paris Agreement within the United Nations
Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC) may be able to legally
force Google, Apple and Amazon to block those online platforms and apps.