Hi Max,

Leen Gorissen, PhD in biology, has written the book* "Building The Future
Of Innovation On Millions Of Years Of Natural Intelligence" * where she makes
a solid case for why NI, not AI, should be at the forefront of business
innovation.

Here is the video linked to her book "What is Natural Intelligence?":
https://vimeo.com/562670741

and the website about this book: https://www.naturalintelligence.info

Graziano