Dear Marc,

Hopefully the three months curable process will be successful and you will
fully recover.

Scientific studies examined how it is possible to act through diet and
lifestyle in order to prevent many non-communicable diseases like cancer.
Here are some recommendations developed by Professor Valter Longo thanks to
thirty years of research:
https://www.fondazionevalterlongo.org/en/longevity_articles/cancer-prevention-diet-and-lifestyle-the-longevity-diet-to-prevent-cancer/

Dr. Valter Longo is a Gerontology and Biological Sciences Professor and the
Director of the Longevity Institute at the University of Southern
California–Leonard Davis School of Gerontology in Los Angeles, one of the
leading centers for research on aging and age-related disease. Dr. Longo is
also the Director of the Longevity and Cancer Program at the Institute of
Molecular Oncology (IFOM) in Milan, Italy.

All the best,
Graziano