Hi Marc and Ruth. Our green site Ekopolitan, www.ekopolitan.com is hacked a
few times every week, they find loopholes in our system and hijack our
databases and our registers. My friend Mats think it's a try to use our site
to store pictures and send them in massive mail attacks. Our site is made in
Joomla and it seems Joomla is very vulnerable to hackers. We turned off our
blog system and our comments and it went down. Do you think the hackers who
attack Furtherfield use the same method and sneak in the site through the
blogs and the comments?
Ana

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 5:42 PM, marc garrett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:

> Hi Renee,
>
> Thanks for the support,
>
> As many know, we have been hacked a few times already. This
> (thankfully), is not as bad as the others - we have isolated the
> problems. There are other complications (as usual) but we are gradually
> dealing with them as well. The site is stable, but data will not be 100%
> restored until tomorrow...
>
> wishing you well.
>
> marc
>

> > Hey Marc, Ruth and other furtherfielders,
> >
> > Hang in there and much strength getting things up and rolling again.
> >
> > Renee
> > On 14 Aug 2008, at 14:29, Ruth Catlow wrote:
> >
> >> hi Netbehaviourists,
> >>
> >> Furtherfield is currently under attack.
> >>
> >> Searches point us to this URL
> >> http://www.3asfh.net/vb/showthread.php?p=607361
> >>
> >> Can anyone give us enough of a translation to understand more about
> >> what's behind this?
> >>
> >> cheers
> >> Ruth
> >>
> >> <FF_hacked2.jpg>_______________________________________________
> >> NetBehaviour mailing list
> >> NetBehaviour@netbehaviour.org <mailto:NetBehaviour@netbehaviour.org>
> >
> > http://www.fudgethefacts.com/
> > http://www.geuzen.org/

http://www.ekopolitan.com Grön sajt/Green

http://caravia.stumbleupon.com
http://www.crusading.se
Gondolgatan 2 l tr
12832 Skarpnäck
Sweden
tel +468-943288
mobil 4670-3213370

"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your
eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you will always long
to return.
— Leonardo da Vinci