Hi Jeremy & all,

Thank you for your recent post to netbehaviour.

I am sure that many on here are aware by now, - the show is today. We
are currently getting everything ready.

So, I will respond to Jeremy's questions over the weekend.

If anyone on this list just so happens to be in London, come along it
would be great to meet :-)

chat soon.

marc