1. the flesh of winter is my desire.
2. abjection freezes (in the flesh of winter) I become clean.
3. so I am clean I am Julu Twine, sheave-girl-boy cell.
4. of the cell, it cleansed, no longer moves: ice.
5. my accomplishment is the freezing of perversion.
6. of perversion there many united by ice. I am Julu Twine.
7. there are different snowflakes, difficult snowflakes.
8. the arctic desert where desires lies buried.
9. I await the heat of your eyes burning through skin and bones.
0. my body splits, cums, you make me start again.
a. archangel of the lord you shove your hand in me.
b. generation and completion rituals of Julu Twine.
c. I carry cold mountain. severe cave, howl gale, hard.
d. hard cold flesh frozen, cums, frozen mind, no time, ok.