Hi Clemos, James & Benjamin,

Sorry for not contacting earlier - have been on holiday for a week,
walking aimlessly & thinking things...

Thanks for the suggestions regarding furtherfield links, will sort it
out as soon as is humanly possible :-)

In fact, we will be doing a complete redesign on the whole CMS system
very soon - completely new, different and up to date.

wishing you well.

marc