wow, thanks Patrick, I'm touched!
My London CD (or most of the tracks) are up on sonus.ca and/or last.fm I
think - sonus.ca is a wonderful resource for exotic digital sound and
music adventures.

I'm not sure how I forgot my friend Hildi Westerkamp, and am glad to see
Alex mentioned her. Just to say that Westerkamp is visiting London, UK,
soon - for anyone in the area - info below. Not so much netart  but a
real pioneer of computer-mediated sound and listening work.

Katharine

Hildegard Westerkamp visit:

19th April
*World Soundscape Project London Soundwalk Revisit
19 April. 10.30am - mid-afternoon.
Meeting point outside Friends House on Euston Road at 10.30am.
Soundwalk of Kings Cross and Regent's Park, led by members of the UK and
Ireland Soundscape Community and Hildegard Westerkamp.
This is a revisit of a soundwalk carried out during Easter of 1975 by
the World Soundscape Project, as documented in the European Sound Diary
1977.

You MUST register for this event by the 3rd April. To register please
email j.dre...@gold.ac.uk (John Drever)
This event is co-sponsored by the Noise Futures Network and Sound
Practice Research.

*Art and Soundscapes: Hildegard Westerkamp
20 April 2009, 14:00 - 17:00
Small Hall, Richard Hoggart Building , Goldsmiths College, London
Composer and acoustic ecologist Hildegard Westerkamp will present and
discuss her compositional work related to soundscape studies.

> From 11am on the 20 April there will be a number of sound
> installations on
Goldsmiths campus to experience.
More details to follow.
No need to register.
This event is co-sponsored by the Noise Futures Network and Sound
Practice Research.

For updates see: http://www.goldsmiths.ac.uk/spr/

Dr John Levack Drever
Lecturer in Composition