Hi Giles,

I have had another look at the archives for netbehaviour.

It is probably best to view specific archives, especially regarding the
subject of neoliberlaism here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/netbehaviour@netbehaviour.org/msg13506.html

It all began with a discussing around what the subject was for my PhD...

Wishing you well.

marc