At some time around  Tue, 29 Jun 1999 00:31:01 +0100
Ken Walsh had a brainwave about [netconnect] Re: Genesis error messages:

> Hello Jon
>

> > Around Gensis / prefs / options / advanced Max. Memory
> >
> > You could try doubling what's there  1024 works fine here.
>
> right done that I'll see how it goes it was only on Max. Memory: 256 so
> put it on 1024 what about the others in this option what should they be!
>
>                   Cheers all the best
>
>                         Ken Walsh

I think they are still at default here, unless somebody else has any
ideas,  best place to ask would be on the Genesis List for the full
rundown on the best. Netstat showed I had a few packets buffered
this session , no errors showed up.

               ...28475 packets (11481192 bytes) received in-sequence
                 2755 out-of-order packets (1171737 bytes)...

Jon