Hi list members,

I just post the code for review for anyone interested.
I would be more than pleased to hear some feedback from you on the code.

Im sending a series of 8 patches splitted and diffed as in SubmittingPatches documentation.

The driver is not yet fully working because I didn't finish kernel integration yet. Almost all driver I/O ops are reverse engineered independently of openbsd openhal which is missing just too much.

Ok, enough talking. Most of the atheros 5212 hal is now open :)

sending patches...

Mateusz