On Fri, 2006-30-06 at 13:33 -0700, David Miller wrote:
> From: Thomas Graf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 22:30:34 +0200
>
> > Lack of stylistic commas is less of a concern, rather the lack of
> > comments and notes where absolutely essential.
>
> Yes, intent is very important to document when it is not
> obvious.

I agree - and i try hard to document but at times there's too much
and a line needs to be drawn.
As an example:
the eth->ifb->ifb case though is a very corner case. All the IMQ types
need to only redirect to one ifb; while i test it ive always seen the
test as more of a boundary check than a useful setup.

And Thomas: I do keep notebooks ;-> I doodle about everything, they dont
all fit in my knapsack anymore so sometimes when i say i will go and
refer to my notes, it is real.

cheers,
jamal