> Can you try against 2.6.18-rc6:
> http://www.fr.zoreil.com/people/francois/misc/20060911-2.6.18-rc6-r8169-tes
>t.patch
>
> If the driver does not work, which in itself would be fairly disappointing,
> revert (patch -R) 0009 found in the 2.6.18-rc5 directory and try again.
>
> If the driver still does not work, revert 0007 found in the 2.6.18-rc5
> directory and try again.
>
> If the driver still does not work, send the .c file, send your working
> 2.6.17-rc6 driver and send the _complete_ dmesg from boot for both
> kernels because something is badly screwed.

As I Tell you in the first mail, I tested only on 2.6.17 kernels, so I had to
modify 2 lines to compile with 2.6.18 patchs.
Today, I tested on a 2.6.18-r6 Kernel, and it work perfectly (without
mii-tool !).
On 2.6.17, even with patch -R, nothing to do ..

If you wan't dmesg of 2.6.17, I can send you, but the driver is for 2.6.18, so
I don't think it's usefull to get It work on 2.6.17.

Thanks for your help ;)
--
CHARY 'Iksaif' Corentin
[EMAIL PROTECTED] - [EMAIL PROTECTED]