David Miller a écrit :
From: Eric Dumazet <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:46:14 +0100

Stephen Hemminger a écrit :
You missed a couple of spots.
Arg yes...
-       }
-       skb_get_timestamp(skb, &svsk->sk_sk->sk_stamp);
+       svsk->sk_sk->sk_stamp = (skb->tstamp.tv64 != 0) ? skb->tstamp
+               : ktime_get_real();
Well, if we want to stay in the spirit of old code, we probably want to use current_kernel_time() (+ timespec_to_ktime()), because its less expensive.

And also setting the skb tstamp, no ?

Can you guys cook up an integrated patch with all the missing cases
fixed up as desired, so I can add this to net-2.6.22, thanks?

Yes, I will send the patch against net-2.6.22 this morning.