On 06/04/2015 11:59 AM, David Miller wrote:
From: Guenter Roeck <li...@roeck-us.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015 09:27:27 -0700

sorry for bothering you - I don't see this patch in any of your trees,
and it is marked as "changes requested" in patchwork. Did I look
at the wrong places, do you still plan to apply the patch as-is,
or do you expect some changes ?

As side info, I have been trying to track down the getaddrinfo
hang problem observed by others, which we see in 3.19.4 and 4.0.4.

Changes-requested, amazingly, means that someone gave you feedback
and changes along with a fresh resubmission is expected of you.

Yes, I understand. My problem is/was that your last e-mail on the subject
suggested that you would apply the patch, while at the same time patchwork
suggests that you expect to see changes. Sorry that I was - and still
am - unable to correlate those two pieces of information.

Guenter