> I have a problem when connecting to somebody. I can call him
> successfully everytime, video and sound working in both directions.
> When he tries to call me I have video and audio but he does not
> receive either from me.
> Any suggestions as to where the problem lies?

I presume calls in both directions are direct to an IP address -- with no
routers involved? What about software firewalls on either side?

Usually the symptoms you see are a result of one of two things:
1) the party not receiving the audio/video(him) is behind a NAT router of
some kind
2) the other party (you) has the QoS packet scheduler
(http://radio.weblogs.com/0127028/2004/10/18.html for info) interfering

Neither of those totally fit the facts though as 1) would mean that calling
him would not be possible and 2) would cause problems regardless of call
direction. I can't think of anything that exactly fits your situation.

Yahoo! Groups Links