hanks for the response, sorry to hear about the
downfall of the group.  Yeah, we use 2000 here, so no
remote desktop.  I can understand the logic of
keypresses being passed through the desktop control,
but the thing is.. the intial state of the clients
laptop has the numlock off, when I connect, I would
expect it to stay off untill I push the numlock key,
but that's not the case.  It's a silly thing that just
causes far more work than needed...

Thanks again for the response

Cheers,
Frank