Hi Vladim.

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Looking at the example packet you sent, I made a change into my config file.
I changed the MAC destination address to 0xFF .... 0xFF (broadcast).

Then, I receive the packet successfully thru the loopback interface.

Same thing if I use 0x00...0x00 instead of 0xFF....0xFF.

Thanks a lot for all your help and regards.
-Bob