The following post was sent to the Genetic Programming list on
28/12/2002:

Date: Sat, 28 Dec 2002 06:51:43 -0000
Subject: [GP] EUGENICS

The following is from http://eugenics.home.att.net/

Humans are very much like our primate ancestors. Unfortunately, with
our larger intelligent brains, we have acquired the ability to
foresee our deaths as soon as we are able to understand life, at a
very young age. With this horror, we have instead of facing life
with knowledge that we have a brief time to live -- a time to be
made the most of -- we have turned back to our primitive instincts
and succumbed to religion, false beliefs, and submission to
dominance by others.

The answer to this dilemma during most of this century, has been to
try and change human culture, assuming it is infinitely malleable,
leading to the agony of communism and the short comings of
egalitarian democracies. And in the rest of the world, despotism
reigns under numerous doctrines, with little hope for the people
subjected to the state's propaganda. This web page is dedicated to
putting forth the view that to change the human condition we must
change the innate nature of humans, that is, we must encourage the
breeding of people with a higher intellect, people better able to
understand what motivates them and who can eventually revolt against
the subjugation by the state or the controlling elite.

It is my contention that this can be done by focusing on innate
human traits we want to promote through a better understanding of
behavior genetics. But to promote eugenics as a secular religion, it
becomes necessary to begin with a political agenda to bring it
about. Much of what I advocate, in keeping with the understanding
that evolution occurs at the genetic, individual and group levels,
has to do with advancing both individual eugenics and group
eugenics. That is, it appears that eugenics can only be advanced in
a world where nations are free to advance their own interests
without interference.

Anyone who is familiar with the United Nations, NATO, the European
Economic Union, and the New World Order knows that we are on the
brink of giving up national sovereignty for a world totalitarianism,
where a central committee will dictate to the masses how to think
and behave. We see this happening now in Afghanistan, where the
United States has decided that it can attack any nation that harbors
terrorists, of course forgetting that terrorism is how states often
come into existance and/or change. One man's terrorist is another
man's freedom fighter. I advocate only two viable options for
eugenics: a return to nationalism, where competing nations will
experiment with various social and scientific agendas to raise their
peoples to higher levels of intelligence, followed by other traits
the population desires to promote; and/or, to increase group
solidarity and practice eugenics without borders. The second one has
been practiced by Jews for thousands of years, but it can be a
dangerous road to follow for it invariably leads to group conflict
in the nations where Jews dominate. Much of my writing has to do
therefore not with the technology of eugenics but with human nature
and how we react as competing groups.

Some have asked why I do not consider libertarianism in my scope of
possible means for raising humans to higher levels.  I do not
discount it outright, especially since I personally have a very
strong libertarian affinity.  However, it appears that
libertarianism is not attractive to most people except a few
intellectuals, and I therefore prefer to focus on political systems
that I feel have a potential for success.  I hope libertarianism all
the best, but I just do not see it as intricately bound to human
nature as is the cohesiveness we find in national ethnic identity.

Eugenics is here to stay, and the only question now is how severely
will political forces try to stamp it out and what group or nation
will be the victor in the end. But a more highly evolved human will
be the result and this process will continue unabated into the
future. Nietzsche's supermen are right around the corner waiting for
their creator to begin the task. We are their creator, they are our
children.

Finally, you may ask why so many of my articles are intertwined with
the Jewish approach to eugenics and why I use them over and over
again to make numerous points about human behavior AND about the
need for nationalism.  First, Jews are one of the few identifiable
groups (actually, the the Ashkenazi Jews specifically) who have
practiced eugenics with tenacious success that has raised their
intelligence to a remarkably high level, along with increasing group
cohesiveness leading to extreme ethnocentrism or xenophobia.
Several issues arise from this achievement.  First, because of the
form of their genetic selection process, they have primarily
developed their verbal skills, making them uniquely adept at
manipulation, deception, propaganda, academics, the media, etc.
This would not normally be a problem, except that they have managed
with this verbal skill to control politics and national policy,
while those with other skills have built the technological
foundations of great nations in Europe and America.  That is, the
Jewish contribution may not have been very great or even negative,
as their accumulation of far greater wealth than any other ethnic
group has to do with their abilities in manipulation of other people
through the power of words rather than through constructing or
building industry.  Skilled craftsmen and technicians are as
important as lawyers, politicians, academics or journalists; but the
rewards have gone to the elite who have the power of the word over
the skill of the craftsmen.

Second, Jews have been at the forefront of promoting
multiculturalism, diversity, globalism, etc., while trying to block
nationalism, while at the same time embracing Zionism.  This faction
of Jews, leftover from the days of Communism have maintained their
presence in academics, the media and politics and are the primary
stumbling block to other ethnic groups trying to form their own
cohesive nationhood based on their genetic similarity, just like the
Jews have done in Israel.  My objection to Jewish influence in
America therefore is strictly political and aimed at the Jewish
left, not the empirical Jewish right, and their are many of them who
reject multiculturalism and genetic assimilation of incompatible
peoples.  These Jews I embrace, the few that there are on the side
of eugenics and human advancement.

And from the East, I also see an emerging nationalism. It may be
that the eugenic program I envision will take place in countries
like Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, India, etc.  They may be able
to overcome the individualism and lack of solidarity found in the
Christian West.  Christianity may only be the expression of a people
who are creative and intelligent, but lack Nietzsche's concept
of  "the will to power" necessary to turn against destructive
sentimentality found in the West.  We have much to learn about what
is genetic, and what is cultural.  But if Christian morality is made
up of a genetic weakness then a new species of human will have to
come from the East, or from a hybridization of East and West.  This
issue will be taken up in detail as we learn more about what
contributes to each civilizations inability to apply eugenics
effectively.  But competition between groups for intellectual
superiority will be the driving force of eugenics -- and nationalism
is the formula for this friendly competition.  May the most
determined, and empirically driven race win.

The above is from http://eugenics.home.att.net/

Paul Brown            in the UK 22 December 2002 - 7 March 2003
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]            http://www.paul-brown.com
UK mob 0794 104 8228                        fax +1 309 216 9900